Friday, December 7, 2007

It's a Girl!!!

Yesterday I went down to Costa Mesa and got a gender determination ultrasound and the results are that we are having another girl. I'm excited to have two sweet girls that can be really great friends and then grow up together and fight over clothes, curling irons and make-up every morning before school. Donny took the news ok I guess. He did say that he is getting a vasectomy today and that we are going to buy the rest of our kids so he can get a boy, but we all know he won't buy anything if he can get it for free. We might just have to name this baby Diesel than he will get over the fact that she is a girl.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

yea! a cute little girl for my son to date!!! and i think the name diesel is cute...even if it is a joke. i like it!

Kendyl said...

That's awesome, congrats! That will be so fun to have two girls close, yes...they will fight but they will be good friends too.

Carli said...

Congratulations! I was just updating our addresses for Christmas cards and realized I don't have your new address. Would you email that to me, please? carlisiders@mesanetworks.net
Thanks!
Carli

Brittany said...

That will be so fun! Like I told you before, you make cute girls so I am excited! :) They will be so close growing up and when they get older too. I LOVE having sisters around to talk to. Such a good bond. Poor Donny.

Jamie said...

Alright! You're going to be part of the 2-Girl Club. ;)

The Mathews Family said...

Yeah for baby girls!!! ;)

hohoho said...

Well, I just have to say that I'm proud of you. In all your pictures you have bows in Kate's hair. You know how proud that makes me..HA. Congrats on the other girl, having them close together is so much fun. Check out my blog I need to update it but Im a loser and don't know how to make it cute...HELP....scottandwendi.blogspot.com....Have fun...Wendi

SunGood said...

Hey Annie! Found your blog through Wendi's. Just thought I'd day Hi! Your baby is beautiful! I actually have 2 girls and they are 17 months apart and let me tell you..it's wonderful! They are the best of friends! They entertain eachother all day! When they were both in diapers it was a little tough, but that ended quick! I'm exctied for you! Good luck..