Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I thought I might die...

Warning: My spell check isn't working so don't have to high of hopes that this post will have correct spelled words or grammar.
So last week might have been the longest week of my life, We few in from Utah ( which was having blizzard conditions) on Sunday night and I was feeling just crappy but still alive. I woke up Monday and that is when I was sure I might die. Every bone in my body hurt, my hair hurt and then on top of my normal pregnancy throwing up thing I had a cold and pressure in my head and throat. I went to the Dr. that morning and they diagnosed me with everything short of the plague. Donny came home from work and must have gotten that it was bad because he was actually nice to me (at a distance of course.) Donny and my mom then planned to take Kate to AZ that night to get her away from me and I was sure it was a conspiracy against me. I was a wreck without her and I definately was not in my right mind cause I got myself a plane ticket for Wednesday to get her back. I knew that I was going to be bad the first time I left her but I was horrible and I didn't have anything to do but think about how I needed to take care of her. I was a mess. Kate of course was just fine without me, she didn't even miss me. Next time I leave Kate over night I need to be in Hawaii having alot of fun so I don't think about her as much. We are all feeling better now and life is getting back to normal. Kate is getting new teeth so she is crankier than normal but we still thinks she's perfect.

6 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

Hey I hate being sick!! This year has been ok so far, but cross your fingers. I am glad you are feeling better. As for leaving Kate it wears off and then you love it.

Pepper Lovin! said...

uGGGH I hate being sick. I love when someone takes my kids. I wish I were as good a mom as you! Your daughter looks just like you I love it.

Paola said...

I'm so sorry! I hate being sick too. I wonder what you had? You never said. I got a nasty stomach flu and felt MISERABLE! Last time I felt that sick was when my appendix burst *Note: this stomach flu wasn't that painful, but it was in the ball park. I definately took a sleeping pill (over the counter Unisom) so that I could either die in my sleep or sleep through the pain. Either seemed good for me.

amy said...

I'm glad you are feeling and better and sorry we didn't get to see you while you were here. Of course we needed to avoid your germs - sicko! Next time I'll come over and take care of you then you won't have to leave your sweet baby.

Love you!

The Mathews Family said...

i'm so glad you're back and feeling somewhat better! It was so fun to scrap the other night! Thanks again for that adorable gift for Annabelle- you're amazing... that's all there is to it!

Kendyl said...

Spell check on blogger must not be working, mine hasn't worked in weeks.