Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Where did Feb. go.....



Kate discovered Candy and has her mother's sweet tooth.





I can't believe how fast time is going by.. Feb came and went so fast. I got an email the other day that said "you have nine weeks to go until you hold your baby" It scared the heck out of me, so I had to start getting ready for this next baby. We still don't have a name yet or a place for her to sleep but everything else is starting to fall into place. Kate is getting bigger and very independent (Lucky me) She got 3 molars in last week so she is at least being nice again. She loves her books and is totally into MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE and is in love with Dogs or (dag dags) She's such a sweet GIRL , she is just a turkey some times.
P.S. We are taking suggestions on names if anyone hears a cute girl name we are all ears.






This GIRL loves her Teddy and now she has Teddy 1 and Teddy 2, she has to have them to sleep and carries them around the house almost all the time.







Valentines day was kind on COLD and RAINY but it cleared up for a little while so she could go out and play, she loves being outside and would be all day if I would let her. We are trying to get her dad to buy her a swing set for the back yard so we have more to do but he would rather buy tires and oil and stuff.


Happy Valentine's Day!!!
We love you all!!







I love Candy!! Good thing my daddy is a dentist!


She has good hygiene skills though!!


15 comments:

jill s said...

what a cutie!
i really think she looks so much like you annie.

and remember i put off things much longer getting ready for baby #2! everything will happen in time! :)

xx
jill

www.jillscripps.typepad.com

Pure Images said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe it! Was a beautiful girl. I also can't believe you have 9 weeks left!

Pure Images said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe it! Was a beautiful girl. I also can't believe you have 9 weeks left!

Jana said...

I feel the same... where does the time go? We have that same b-ball hoop in our tub (& I think the some of the same shampoo). I saw your mom & Heidi at Shari's baby shower... good to see them!

Amber and Co. said...

Hey Annie! This is Amber J., Burke's wife from UNLV Dental school. I found your blog. I hope you don't mind me checking in to see how big Kate is getting. :) If you like, check out my blog.

Amber and Co. said...

oh, it's amberella3.blogspot.com :)

Mizukawa's said...

Look at the cute Valentine. She is running around now dang time is flying. Ash is almost one. If you are like me wait until the hospital and you have to give her a name. Something will stick.

Carli said...

Kate is getting so big and she is such a cutie! I really hope that we will get to see you all up at Lake Tahoe this August. It will be so nice to be all together. I can't wait for the newest updates on your new (nameless) baby. :) Love to you all!

Anna-Lena and Eric said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is cute. I can't believe that you only have 9 weeks left. Good luck. Tell Ceri that she needs to get a blog going too.

Ceri said...

I read that Anna! I am one step closer, I created a user account so I can post comments. I have no time for a blog, I have 3 turkeys and a husband that keep me too busy! Not everyone gets to have kids as sweet as baby Kate and husbands gone as much as Donnie!!!

Paola said...

SOOO darling. I recal having a favorite toothbrush too. I used to dip it into water (usually the toilet) and suck out all the water. Beware Annie...

Jana said...

So I already know the title of your next entry... Where did March go?... updates gal?!!!

The Mathews Family said...

Oh she is cute.. SO DANG CUTE! I heard a cute name the other day. Kesley. I thought it was cute and different, yet easy to say and spell! Good luck! We miss you around here :(

Matthew and Courtney said...

Hi Annie, Matt says hello also! I got my background off of photobucket. You can download different backgrounds, then you edit your html using it. I used a friends account to get their backgrounds.

Brittany said...

What a little sweetheart. Red is a good color for her. I like that she likes me! It makes me feel special. :)