Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just plain Silly

Just for everyone's information I have tried now 3 times to update my blog and blogger won't let me download pictures, So I just have been given up and the getting crap for not updating. So really it's not my fault. I blame Blogger.
We have had a really busy last three weeks and I haven't had alot of time to mess with the computer. I keep hoping I'll get a little less busy but I don't see it in the near future. I can't believe that I only have three weeksish of pregnancy left and then I'll have a baby. I haven't done much to get ready for this sweet little one and I need to get busy. I don't anticipate her coming early though.
Hopefully I will get blogger to work here next time I try and I get some new and exciting post up, until then I go wash baby clothes or something.

0 comments: