Saturday, May 17, 2008

Welcome Baby #2

So she's here and she is beautiful, if I do say so myself. She was born on May15th at 3:03. She weighs in at 6lbs 14oz and is 19 inches long. She's just tiny, tiny, tiny. We are just calling her little sister for the most part because she doesn't really have a name. I never thought I would be one of those people who left the hospital without a name for my sweet girl but I am. We have until monday and we think it is going to be Kylie Jean Christiansen. Donny and I both like it and Kate walks around saying" Hi KI-LEEEE." Kate mostly likes our new addition. she doens't get it completely but Kate is getting lots of attention from her grandmas right now so she doesn't seem to care. But I'm in love, Kylie is a good sleeper and and good eater and just pretty easy so far. We are truly blessed and greatful for our perfect little sweetheart. Thanks to everyone who loves us and supported us and thanks to Grandma Jill and Grandma Barbara for all their help.









15 comments:

jill s said...

she is so beautiful annie!!!
congratulations!!!

xx
jill

SHANNON said...

Congrats!! She is so adorable!!

Minharos said...

Congrats Annie! (This is Levy bytheway). Word to the wise regarding naming you're baby. If you're not carefull you're mother will poke fun of her name for hours. I know this from experiance (She thought the name Atticus was, and I quote,"an idiot name"). My suggestion, Prudence. (Tell you're mom/family I miss her/them!)

Jenna Lee said...

Congratulations, she is so cute and how fun to have 2 sweet little girls, I am sure you will have so much fun making them look so cute especially for church because that is the one thing I remember about you and church, you always looked so cute and perfect even down to the accessories.

howelltree said...

Congratulations on a beautiful, healthy new little girl. ( BTW, I'm one of Donny's friends...we grew up together...and I ran across your blog a few months back...tell him hello...it's been too long!)

I have three little girls and we had name issues with all three. One we named as we were checking out of the hospital and another was named after we had been home for about 5 days. It's a hard decision for some of us.

You have a lovely family. I look forward to meeting you someday! Tell Donny hello for me and Ryan (my husband)!!!

www.ryanandkristen.com

Brittany said...

She is Beautiful. Congrats!!! I am so glad she finally came. She weighed the same as Owen. Now he is over 10lbs. I cant wait to meet her.

Kendyl said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

Nicole said...

yea! she is adorable! i love the name kylie if that's what you decide to stick to. broc didn't have a name at first either and i also necer thought that would be me...but it was. hope you're doin well! you looj great!

Jana said...

Oh my goodness! So exciting to have that little precious girl here!!! I want to meet her! Names are tough! I'm still having a hard time with my daughter's name whom I blame on Glen & sister Julie since I was on drugs! Very beautiful and CONGRATS to your sweet family!

Devonna said...

Annie and Donny- We are so excited for you. We can't wait to meet kylie. Stewarts will be so proud. Hopefully we will get to see your sweet family - sooner than later. Love Skouson

Court said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!!! I love the name Kylie.

hohoho said...

congrats annie, it almost makes me want to have another baby. But not quite.....wendi

Amanda said...

She is so adorable! I think Kylie suits her very well. I can't wait to play with her some more.

sarah said...

I'm diggin the name, kind of makes me want to change Brookes name to something cool. She is so dang cute. Brooke has a lot of pressure to be just as cute, only in plus size.

Raadgep Fam said...

CONGRATES! I am so happy for you! Wow last time I saw you was the dream dinners, I am so happy you had a very healthy baby!

By the way this is Sam- brittany and crystals friend