Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playing catch up!!!

So I know that I have been a lame blogger lately so I am trying to play a little catch up. We have had a great Holiday season and Life has been pretty great and really busy. We are finally getting over the winter cold and flu and hopefully done with all of that yuck. We got a swing set for christmas and now this is how I spend a good chunk of my day, doesn't matter how cold it is outside she is always game to go swing.
She's so adorable isn't she, I just love this girl.


Cousin Jamie was a great babysitter and loved little Kylie too.

After Thanksgiving dinner

Kate found a friend
Family Pictures Donny loves to take family pictures
We went out to sand mountain when Sarah and David came in to town. The kids played in the sand and loved riding quads. Donny was so proud of his girls that they loved riding.
Kylie is crawling. She loves her new found freedom. She has been crawling for a while but I'm a slacker mom who can't get the video to load so I'll try again later.

2 comments:

Devonna said...

We love your posts!! It was great to see you at Christmas. Wish our visits were so few and far between. Love to all devo

Heidi said...

LOOK LIKE KATE KYLEE HAD FUN.AT DISNEYLAND.YOUR SWING SET IS CUTE TOO. AND KATE IS SO GOOD ON THE BALANCE BOARD. AND KYLEE IS GOOD AT CRAWLING