Thursday, November 29, 2007

Giving Thanks!!!

Thanksgiving in Fallon was really alot of fun this year. It was fun to be with Donny's family even though his mom missed it to be in Utah for the arrival of Karin's baby. Congrats to Karin by the way. Kate loved here first thanksgiving. She ate Grandma Jean's mashed potatoes for about every meal and was happy doing so.

To much turkey- I need a nap.

Christmas tree cutting on Friday was also really fun. Kate loved the quad, we couldn't her off it. I wonder who kid she is. No DNA test needed for this girl. Donny took off with her in the middle of the day and I couldn't find them, they were gone for about 30 minutes and I was so furious with him and then they came back to camp at about 5 mph and she was out. I couldn't be mad anymore because they looked so cute together. Donny still thinks that he is father of the year. Cute uh.





Our little scarface....
Baby Kate got in a fight with Jetta the enormous lab puppy. We thought that she was at a safe distance playing with each but Jetta's got a wing span on her.








We attempted a family picture before dinner but it didn't turn out like I had hoped. We might not be getting a christmas card out this year.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Poor scarface! How sad is that!? I think the family picture is actually really cute. I think you should use it! Do it! Do it!

amy said...

Oh Baby Kate (in abby voice)! So cute sleeping on the quad. We can't wait for you guys to come for Christmas.

By the way, your mom and mine will cover the kids while we're in Hawaii. Don't worry, I'll let you do it another time.

Love you guys!

The Mathews Family said...

I didn't notice her "scar" in church - maybe its already better :) I know how difficult family pictures are. Wait til you're trying to get three kids to cooperate! :D