Thursday, November 8, 2007

Surprise!! It's offical!!

So I am kind of weird about telling people big news but It is offical, I am pregnant again!! I know that it hasn't been a real long time since I said that but it is true. I went to the Dr today and had a ultrasound and everything so far looked just fine. Two arms and two legs and one beating heart. So all is well. I have been really sick with this pregnancy so Donny swears that this one is a boy (Only a boy could make me this sick) I hope that I am about out of the puking phase. I am 13 weeks and 2 days and I am due May 14th, 2008. We will keep you posted on any excited detail as the arise.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Well, congrats again! I hope you are feeling better soon! Did the Dr say anything about the nausea?

Kendyl said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations...let me know when you need your double jogger back! I'm super excited for you guys, and I feel like I haven't seen you in like forever...

Brittany said...

Congrats!! Did you use the ovulation tests? If you did they obviously worked. I'm so happy for you guys.

sarah said...

I am glad that the baby looks good. It is always a relief. I hope you are done puking too.

The Mathews Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS ANNIE!!!! I was more sick with the boys so...... Maybe you'll get your toe-headed little boy afterall!

Jamie said...

Hooray! Baby Kate's got a playmate on the way! =)