Monday, June 16, 2008

Crazy Beautiful Life

My SISTER thinks that Kylie isn't going to like me because we don't have any pictures of her and she hasn't made the blog enough, but two kids is alot busier than I thought it was going to be, But we are surviving. I have been getting picked on for not updating my blog but it has been put way down on my list of things to get done in the day, right behind brushing my teeth and showering.
We do have alot of new changes in our lives besides having our sweet little Kylie. If you haven't heard we are being transferred to Fallon, NV in late July. I'm not ready to leave Oceanside because it is wonderful here, and we have some wonderful friends and Kate has some wonderful friends and the weather is great and it's close to my family but Fallon is a blessing in disguise. Donny's family is there and Hopefully Donny won't be deployed out of Fallon. We can't find a house yet so we don't know where we are going to live yet which is big stress. Hopefully we will go there and find something that will fit us well.
I also forgot to mention that I am a proud owner of a MINI VAN which I love. I never thought that I would but I do. It's great and it makes my life so much easier. I'm actually getting out of the house these days and running errand. It's great.
Kate has adjusted well to being KICKED OFF her thrown ( I don't think that is how you spell that but I don't want to check on it right now) She has started sucking on pacifiers and needing a blanket everytime I wrap the baby up but I think this will all blow over after a while. She is loving the extra attention her daddy gives her when he's home though. They are quite the best buddies these days.











5 comments:

jill s said...

i've been one of the ones patiently checking your blog for updates + pictures. being a momma of 2 is definetly busy!!

your girls are so cute!

i hope the move goes smoothly!

and congrats on the minivan! :)

xx
jill
www.jillscripps.typepad.com

sarah said...

I love the sister sister outfits. We don't want you to leave either, it will be a sad day in our lives especially Lucs. And I have to admit I am a bit jealous of the minivan. I am not going to lie.

Ceri said...

It's about time you posted pictures, poor little Kylie. Kate looks so little and babyish in the first picture, and then huge and growup, big sisterish in the one where she's holding Kylie. Keep us updated on the mini van love affair! Cute cute girls!

Timari said...

When ever she is ready to come live with me I'll take either one. She's a cutie. Love her already
Aunt umma

Jamie said...

The girls are so cute!!