Saturday, June 21, 2008

HEAT WAVE!!!!!

There has been a heat wave this last week here in San Diego County and we are trying to get through it the best way we know how. Kate has been living in the pool the last two days and she is our little fish. She is fearless and loves the water. She is loving going to the pool with daddy and has learned how to use her floaties and now she doesn't want her daddy to hold her in the water. Kylie and I are just hanging inside mostly by the fans. She is just eating and sleeping like a champ. I am a very lucky mother who is well rested, she has been sleeping most the night for the last few weeks. She's a very sweet baby.

Kylie sporting her summer outfit.





Our little water baby!!







I don't let Kate feed herself most days but she wouldn't eat if I fed her so I gave up and let her do it herself. Now you know why I don't let her feed herself.








MY GIRLS!!











11 comments:

Brittany said...

The heat has been awful, Especially with no a/c! The girls look so cute in their matching outfits. Kate looks like such a big girl compared to Kylie. It really makes you realize how small Kylie is though. Glad you are out and about now!

Minharos said...

The picture of Kate feeding herself has caught my families interest.
Atticus says "ha ha ha that funny make-up"

Macey's dying to know what she ate!

Unknown said...

So cute! Your girls are getting so big (especially Kate). It always amazes me how much bigger your older kids look when another one joins the family!

Jana said...

What the heck... I go out of town for a week and you've posted tons of stuff!!! Anyway, so cute to see your girls! They are adorable! Uh, I hate how fast they grow up! Give me a ring when you come into town (you better!) Take care!

Nicole said...

your're girls are adorable! i hope you are dealing with the heat okay...not fun. you need to come back and visit...broc needs to see his girlfriend!

DeWitts said...

What the heck you had another baby? I must of never got that info. Your girls are adorable! I was talking to your mom and she said you had a blog so i took a peek i hope thats alright. Oh and this is your cuz Marti Caldwell now DeWitt. Keep in touch, my blog is dewy1193.blogspot.com

Cody said...

Hey Annie! I came across your blog and wanted to congratulate you on your adorable baby girls. Its fun to see you and your family.

SunGood said...

How cute is that?? I feel for you! This summer has been killer down here, I don't remember hating the heat as much as I do this summer!

The Mathews Family said...

Your girls are so so so so so so cute! I feel like I haven't seen you in a bazillion years. What a crazy summer it has been. Thank goodness for that window ac we got last month! WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Good luck with everything that's coming up for you guys. You'll be sorely missed :(

Paola said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're well rested! I love how bald both girls are! Hee hee! I was bald FOREVER as a baby. My mom can atest to that! Congrats. You all look so great! And that's awesome that she's not afraid of the water! SO important! :)

Unknown said...

I would TOTALLY trade your heatwave for our "July Fry"...Houston is HOT and HUMID!! Can't wait for Tahoe to get here to enjoy the break from the heat. It's actually only been in the low 90's here because of Hurricane Dolly - LOVE the rain!

Are you going to Tahoe? When will you get there?????