Saturday, September 29, 2007

I got tagged...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.Lifeguard
2. waitress
3. volleyball coach
4. ER nurse
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. How to lose a guy in ten days
2. Raising Helen
3. Clueless
4. Dumb and dumber
Four places I have lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Prescott, AZ
3.Las Vegas, NV
4. Oceanside, CA

Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. Dancing with the stars.
2. 24
3.Grey's Anatomy
4. The office
Four places I have been:
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Hawaii
3. Lake Tahoe
4. Midland, TX
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Bean Burrito with extra lettuce
2. Bake potatoe with ranch dressing
3. Chips and Salsa
4. Ice Cream (really anything with sugar works good)> >>
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Ceri
2. Mom
3. BrittanyB.
4. Baby center.com
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. sleeping
2. At mom's house (AZ)
3. The Mountains
4. Shopping with someone else's money
Four friends to tag:
1. Sarah
2. Brittany
3. Karin
4. Crystal
Things I am looking forward to this year:
1.Kate walking
2.Holiday season
3.Visitiing my moms house and to see Ceri and her girls.
4.having more kids.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I actually did this a month or so ago. Scroll down to some older blogs. You will learn all sorts of interesting things about me! lol

Ceri said...

I created an account and now I can tell you how adorable Baby Kate is! Yeah me! Maybe sometime next year I might have a blog.

AHEM said...

hi annie and donnie. i was blog jumping and found you. congrats on you little baby! she is adorable. i think that the last time we saw you you were pregnant. i keep trying to get lindy to start a blog, but she is being lazy about it. hope you are having fun and enjoying the cooler weather. we sure are.

hayley (lewis) gardiner

The Mathews Family said...

Some things we have in common: 1- Arizona 2- The Office 3- the need for more sleep 4- Hawaii 5- Clueless and 6- ICE CREAM!

I totally love these! Fun to get to know you better!