Monday, September 10, 2007

Surprise to me!!!

I thought that I hated surprises but tonight My wonderful husband and great friends got together and gave me a surprise dinner for my birthday and I had no idea. Donny did a marvelous job of throwing me off. We had a great time at dinner. Thanks to Brittany and Sarah and anyone else who influenced Donny and for "helping" him give me perfect day. You guys are great. Everything is better with good friends.
Baby Kate decided to lounge through dinner. Can someone get this girl a lazyboy?



Friends who came....

Sarah and David



Brittany and Jeremy


Amanda and her date Shane




Crystal and Zach





I got great scapebooking gift, I'm really excited to use my new toys. Thanks again girls. You are the best.







6 comments:

Pure Images said...

Aww! It looks like Shane is muching on the crayon, haha. Im glad you enjoyed your birthday!

amy said...

Happy Birthday! We love you tons! Abby is still saying "It's happy birthday Annie". Wish we could have been with you (although I'm not sure you would've wanted my four kids spoiling your dinner). By the way, love the Kate's teeth!

Brittany said...

I am happy that you were surprised and didn't have a hunch that we were surprising you. We tried to be pretty sneaky. Guess it worked. Happy Birthday again! Glad you liked the presents!

Karin said...

Glad you had a happy birthday! For your present I sent a couple of Kate pics to Donny's email :)

sarah said...

Yay for surprises. But seriously none for me. Thanks. I am glad that we pulled it off. Hope it was as fun for you as it was for us to plan the whole thing.

Amanda said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. Happy I could be there.