Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Choo Choo pease!!!


Every morning when Kate woke up she said "ride choo choo" it is all she talked about all week, so we went toLattin Farm again for the choo choo. She ran to the cow train and rode it 8 times in a row, and everytime it stopped she just said "more choo choo pease" She loves the the pumkin festival and would live there if I would let her. At the end of the day she got stung by a bee on the face and she screamed until I asked her if she wanted to ride the choo and she quit crying and said "yea" She is still made that the bee bite me but still hasn't had enough of Lattin Farms.

My Little Pumkins



This is where Kylie was hanging out, while Kate was playing. She liked pulling the grass and putting it in her mouth. Where did I get these girls. She was a good sport all day.






It's hard to see but this is her little swollen face about 8 hours later. I think she might wake up with a black eye. She'll look tough.







6 comments:

sarah said...

Poor Kate. I love her headband though, did you make it? That is so cute that she wants to ride the choo choo everyday. The things we do for our kids.

Jana said...

I love the pumpkin pics! So cute!

DeWitts said...

Poor little girl! That looks like it hurts. Love how she says Choo choo so cute. Love the pics!

Timari said...

They all need Aunt Timmy. She makes everything better. You wait and see in December. I can even make bee stings better. They are adorable. I want to just eat Kylie. I couldn't very much of her tough.Ha ha!! Love ya, glad you had fun.

4Hydes said...

Annie,

I wanted to go, but we headed to Reno instead to watch football. Aunt Shelly needs to adopt Lainey because she already thinks that is her Aunt. Those pictures in the pumpkins are awesome and I agree with the headband. Kate looks so cute in it, but hey she looks cute all the time.

erin said...

The pumpkin pictures are so cute!!!