Monday, October 20, 2008

What a FUN weekend!!


Saturday morning I wanted to do something fun but we just knew that Fallon had nothing to offer. We were wrong. We first took the girls to Wal-mart to get new bike tube so we could go on a ride and found the walmart parking lot busting with fun. They had fire trucks, helicopers and Mcgruff the crime dog. Kate got balloons and stuffed animals, she was so happy. Then we went to Lattin Farms to the pumkin festival and we all had so much fun. Kate was in love with the cow train (and yes the cow car is named Annie) She rode the train probably 15 times and they had a petting zoo and hayride out to the pumkin patch. The weather was awesome and it was just a great family day.



Donny's perfect pumkin!!!










Lainey and Kate are quite the little friends.


These tough guys and their strollers. Also proof the Kylie was there with us. She just chilled in her stoller like a good girl all day.









More of the cow train!!!















I don't know who had more fun Kate or Donny!

6 comments:

Karin said...

I love that Donny has come back as a girl (at least in looks)! I'm excited to see Kenzie and Kate play together. And Brooklyn will definitely be into smashing Kylie.

I'm curious to know how the bottle thing went.

4Hydes said...

Well,

I am here to say that Donny had more fun. I don't think it is possible that anyone could have more fun than Donny in that element!!!! Forever live the perfect pumpkin! The pumpkin hunter expert would give Donny a run for his money.
Jamie

Jamie said...

Wow! Walmart in Fallon is the place to be!

Nicole said...

so much fun! i need to get broc out and do fun things! when you coming down for a visit???

Timari said...

I told ceri that I just go to Walmart's pumpkin patch for a pumpkin, but it's nothing like that. Kate (and Donnie)looks like they loved it. What a fun time.

sarah said...

do I see a little pony tail in Kates hair. What a big girl. And my vote is that Donny had more fun! Although Kate did look like she was enjoying herself.