Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ABC's

A is for age: 27
B is for Breakfast: what's breakfast? I ate cereal at about 2pm
C is for Career:Mom, Wife and Nurse
D is for my Dog’s Name: None
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: Bronzer Beads
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: 24, House, American Idol
G is for Favorite Game: Volleyball, homerun derby, Spit
H is for Hometown: Mesa, AZ
I is for Instruments I Play: I used to play the violin
J is for Favorite Juice:Orange
K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: Red, and Black
L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: Pei Wei
M is for Marriage: 2 1/2years
N is for my Nickname: Pedro (don't ask)
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: alot if you count working, but one when I had Kate
P is for People I was With Today: Kate, Donny and my trainer Rich
Q is for Quote:I play the fool at times but I'm more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit. ( that's for Taryn's eye only)
R is for Biggest Regret: None
S is for Sport: Volleyball, Basketball and recently homerun derby everynight with Donny
T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 7:45
U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: My new sports bar
V is for Last Vacation you Took: Up to Fallon for Donny's class reunion
W is for Worst Habit: Procrastination
X is for X-ray: My teeth the other day
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: cinnamon streusle frosted mini wheats
Z is for Zodiac: Virgo

0 comments: