Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Napping is for Sissies


The last few days Kate has decided that she is way to good for napping. She falls asleep in the truck but she is bright eyed and ready for action as soon as she get into the house. She just doesn't have time for sleeping. She is getting around the house much easier these days, (not crawling yet, but is dang close) She thinks she is pretty hot stuff these days. Mom misses the nap time, I haven't got a shower before 11 O'clock at night for several days. We hopefully we get this figured out in the next few days. It's a good thing she is adorable.

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

She is definately super cute! Brielle did the no nap thing for a while... they turn into cranky butts... so be careful!

Brittany said...

I agree, good thing she is so cute! Sweet glasses! I think all kids go through that stage. Kasen is the same way, if he falls asleep in the car, that's his nap cause as soon as he gets out, he wont go back to sleep. I wish we had transferrable babies. I don't think I spelled that right. Oh well!