Sunday, August 12, 2007

Family Vacation







Since we have lived in Cali we have had a bunch of visitors here at Hotel Christiansen. We are not complaining, though we actually have loved it. My sister and here family came from Texas and my brother and is family along with my mom and Heidi came from AZ for a week. We had 7 kids under 10. We went to the beach alot and even got to go to Disneyland, Kate loved it. Kate has learned so much from having all these kids around. It was wonderful to have them all here and we were hoping to make it a yearly vacation. Donny really wants them to come back because he thinks baby Kate and I aren't as much fun as the older boys. Donny is not the same now that he doesn't have anyone to play home run derby with especially because he could beat the 10 year olds. Well we hope the visitors keep coming, I am getting great and changing sheets and I like having an excuse to clean my house.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

A. SHE HAS HAIR!!!!!
B. I love her bathing suit! It looks like scrapbook paper!
C. Jeremy would LOVE to play homerun derby with Donny!
D. Good job on the update!

sarah said...

I almost didn't recognize Kate with all that hair. I love it. She would be a cute red head!

amy said...

We had such a fun time and with the weather here still at 110 degrees it's so tempting to come back! Can we reserve a room at your Hotel? You guys are great!

Jamie said...

Love the hair, Baby Kate!! Looks smashing.