Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And the nominees are...

So, the other night baby Kate and I had a night of disagreements, I thought that she should be asleep and she disagreed. Needless to say, we didn't have the smoothest of mornings that next day, I decided to give her a bath to see if I could settle her down a little and after her bath I put her on her bed so I could pick out her outfit for the day and exactly 1.2 seconds after turning my back I heard a thump and then a scream. Yes, my baby fell off the bed. I know, I'm horrible. She cried for about two minutes and I cried for about ten more. To calm her down I took her downstairs and fed her honey and let her with steak knives. Ha Ha So if anyone wants to nominate me for mother of year, I am excepting votes.

4 comments:

sarah said...

Oh please girl, that doesn't even compare. You would lose by a long shot to me. But thanks for playing

Brittany said...

I don't know one kid that HASNT fallen off a bed. Sorry, you are going to have to do better than that to steal away my crown!!

Pure Images said...

Aww... what an awful mom! lol, j/k! I should get that award... when we were at a family reunion two years ago Brielle slept in the bed with us at the hotel. She fell off the bed that night, TWICE! And you ask, why did I learn the first time? Because I suck as a mom sometimes! lol.

Brittany said...

I have won the award for worst aunt, Luc has hurt him self so much when I was around and it was always blamed on me. I don't always think it was my fault but what ever. And he is alive, and thats all that counts. Im sure when I have kids I will win that award also. Its ok!